Sunday, June 30, 2013

What I Did Today

                  Well today was a normal.....or sort of a normal day (I mean if you think about it , is your day ever normal?) This morning I took my cousins home well they're sort of my cousins (Sadie and Claire). They are really my Dads girlfriend's cousins but , we are kind of their 2nd cousins , but that is to complicated so we just call each other cousins. (:
 
                We had to drop them off because last night we went to the firework show in Nebraska City! It was FUN!!! Then we came home , sat on the couch , and went to bed.
anyway we had to take them home around 1:00.
 
When I came home I  was really bored  but , I didn't want to go with my sister because she was going to my ex-bestfriend's  house to play Mine Craft. I mean I like to play video games but , not very much.
 
 
                  My Dad told me to go to the pool and I told him I couldn't because my bathing suit bottoms were way to big , and every time I went off the high dive my pants came off! But , I told him I really wanted to go to the pool so I would just wear my sister Trinity's bathing suit! He said okay but than he asked me what the price was. I said $4 . And he was all WHAT! I told him that it was $4 dollars because the pool changed it weekend hours and was open from 1-7. Then he said but it was only $3 last year.  I said I already told you why know can I please go. He told me I cant believe its $4 just to go to the pool , and handed me the money.
 
I went in my bedroom to change and can out ready to go to the pool. I came out all pumped to go and Dad suddenly gave Sam (Dad's girlfriend) money to take me to Shopko to get  a bathing suit! I got a  really cute bathing suit with  a cute stripe top
 
 
 
With cute hot solid bottoms...
 
I was at the pool for about for 2 and half hours and then went to my friend Jadie's Grandma's house to blow up some fire works it was fun. Me and Jadie were being dumb and asked her Grandpa what  was the difference between 12:00 pm and 12:00 am. And her Grandpa said one is in the morning on is at night.... And Jadie said "Jadie moment" LOL it was so funny!
 
            And that was my day please comment how yours was mine was OKAY.......
 
                                                            :D
 
                                            That's What Grace Said!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment