Monday, March 31, 2014

Nothing Good

                                 Prologue
I understand now that running wasn’t the bravest thing to do and looking back I probably should’ve stayed. But I didn’t and nothing can change the fact that I did. You probably are confused because you have no idea what I am talking about. But like the generous person I am, I will gladly inform you on what is going on.

It started about a day ago. When the government was going insane. Weird men with dark blue outfits ransacked my little town. I’m not sure why they chose our town. Maybe there was something that the mayor was hiding from us. Maybe they were just cruel and vicious people that thought that hurting a small town was a brilliant idea. I don’t know. But for now we are going to a safer place. That’s what my mom says. But at this point is anything safe anymore?


No comments:

Post a Comment