1. T-shirt scarves: they look amazing and i love how easy and simple they are to make. I'm going to show you how to make these amazing green thumb scarves! It'll make you feel green and look amazing!!
- Get your supplies: An old T-shirt, ( preferably a larger T-shirt to make your scarf bigger) scissors , and if you want to decorate your scarf? Get some fake flowers , beads ,or bows.
- Use your scissors to cut the bottom half of the shirt , right below the armpit area.Cut a line (doesn't have to be perfect) from one under arm area to the other.
- cut one inch wide strips. Cut as many strips as you can. At least 9.
- Stretch all of your strips to make them curl. Try to keep them all the same length ( but if you don't make them even its fine it will still look good ) .
- Cut each of the strips at the top making them twice as long.
- Take a string and tie it at the top of all the strips holding them together. Leave some room above the tie because you will need as one of your last steps.Take 9 strips and braid them together.
- Take the end of your strips and tie them to the other end of your scarf right above the braid.Tie it to the extra strands that i reminded you to leave in step 6. and when you are done it should look some thing like this :D !! information found from : http://hannahwatanabe.wordpress.com/2012/01/14/diy-infinity-t-shirt-scarf-and-braided-t-shirt-scarf/ and google.com this is my family and our go for green fashion scarves!! -thats what grace said!!