Monday, July 15, 2013

Cute Nails!!

                                 I love doing my nails , but because i do sports they always get messed up :D Thats the only down side of sports. So i do my nails when ever possible! Anyway i love doing my nails! I'm going to give some directions on how to do your own nails and make them  pretty and flashy nails if you ask me!!


  1. Grab clear coating nail polish (or any nail polish you have) , any color of glitter, and a used cloth!
  2. Put on the clear nail polish on one nail!
  3. Quick put your nail in the glitter , the glitter will stick on your nail polish and will make you nails sparkle! 
  4. Repeat step 1 & 2 in til your done with every single nail!
                When you are finished  your nails they  should look like this , but with the color  glitter of your choice!

 











1 2 3 4 5 pasos
                 -Thats What Grace Said!!

1 comment:

  1. This works i tested it it should work if you do it right!!

    - Thats What Grace Said!!

    ReplyDelete