Thursday, August 29, 2013

Middle School

        Okay so Middle School started about three weeks ago, and to tell you the truth I was preparing myself for the worst! But, turns out Middle School isn't that bad. I mean everyone says its so hard, OMG so much drama like totally, P.E is so hard you wont be able to handle it! Turns out everyone was wrong about EVERYTHING! The schoolwork is SO easy, I don't have drama  I hang out with a group of guys , and P.E please..... could it get any easier?

    I haven't had homework in three days! Which isn't vary surprising because i NEVER have homework...


Okay we all know those people , that just well , aren't the people you want to hang around at school. We have about 12 of them ..... I mean I love being nice and kind to people , but when I'm nice to this group of people they just look at me and walk by...I never thought I wouldn't be wanted by people who needed friends the most... Or there is that one person that everyone hates and told me not to be friends with him... So as usual I tried being nice to him and became his friend... They where right! He just took advantage of me and bossed me around... Usually I don't trust a group of people saying negative things but , in this case they were more than right!

No offence to anybody but , I'm going to talk about self esteem .. I mean what kind of person wants to hang around a friend that just complains ,  says negative comments , and says they hate (them selves , their body , drama , looks).  Nobody... So fix your problems so shape up , you only have one life , take advantage of that , and life it to your fullest. You may think everyone hates  , or  doesn't care about you .... But if you go off and reunion your life you only proofing them right! So shape up and show those stupid people who is going to proof them wrong?!? Oh yea! YOU! It's your life not theirs , don't let them pick your path.


Next is drugs.....All I have to say is really people? You have one heart and one set of lungs , and your willing to risk that for drugs? No don't! You will regret it  (and if you do drugs I bet you already regret it as I'm saying you will).  If you care about yourself say no , YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE! If you do drugs sorry but at least try to stop , and DONT ask your friend to try.... That is the worst thing to do , HERE IS THREE REASONS TO NOT ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO TRY DRUGS THATS WRONG!

1. PURE PRESSURE

2. YOUR PUTTING THEIR HEATH/LIFE IN DANGER!

3. DONT MAKE ANYONE THINK ITS COOL , BECAUSE WETHER YOU DO DRUGS OR NOT ... ITS NOT COOL!

Drama!! Everyone has it... But , you have to limit yourself... Don't start , or get stuck in the middle 'cause you are aloud to leave no one is making you stay.... leave just leave!! DRAMA gets you no where .. You just end up where you started. Take it from me!


- That's What Grace Said!



No comments:

Post a Comment